Agnostic.com

2 0

Iā€™m so bored and lonely right now. I wanna do fun stuff and I feel Iā€™m stuck in my house

Scorpio85 3 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why are you feeling you are 'stuck' in your house? I"ve been stuck in mine for 8 months and I watch movies, go online, join groups like this talk on phone do artwork, research...order from Amazon. I have a new bed etc coming that will occupy me lol, meaning I will be putting it together and unboxing the mattress and folded box spring and putting on new linens.....grow succulents inside...(a new hobby) much to do to make it work! I hope you have some choices to upgrade things to make it not boring. šŸ™‚

I'm bored in my house too, but that's because I can't afford to be going out and wasting money when I am moving very shortly. Got work in a few hours and that will alleviate it at least?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39429
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.