Agnostic.com

4 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ok just followed on spotify..

Oh sis... i HARDLY use spotify. Go to YouTube and search "Ari Sadoi" and "Sadoi811." In "Ari Sadoi" the "Groooovy Gravy list is ALL the stuff im listening to currently. Older lists have what I was listening to at that time. "Sadoi811" I lost the password to about 2 years ago, BUT all my play lists are Still there so you can also find stuff ive been saving for maaany years. You will have a FIELD DAY!

I suggest "Ari Sadoi" "Groovy Gravy" first for starters and the fartest down the list are the songs im Currently saving. 😉

Wow!!!!

Thank you for sharing

ROBERT SMITH! I just listed you as one of my TOP 3 BANDS! I LOVE YOOOU! Sorry, ahem, I had to. The "devil" made me do it. 😉

You are more than welcome! I Adore Bat for Lashes! And i think shes hot! haha I like my women exotic... kinda like myself. Ooh that doesnt sound ego-driven AT ALL. Albeit, i cannot help that I am also classified as an "exotic." I didnt choose that. It choose me, by way of genetics. lol

I wish I was talented like that Robert Smith

... Edit...?

I tried to link to a post that I made about music and all it did was post generic youtube square.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39441
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.