Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Trump blames Obama, not Putin, for Russia seizing Crimea

Trump would've had us in a major conflict if we did things his way. Everyone knows that Obama was a leader regarding diplomacy.

IAJO163 8 Aug 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Russia didn't "seize" Crimea. The legislature and people of Crimea voted overwhelmingly to join Russia after a western backed Nazi coup shot their way into power in Ukraine ... and made it their first order of business to pass laws making Russian speakers second class citizens. Democracy and self-determination in action.

I guess the invading heavily armed Russian military was unnecessary then. The invading tanks and SAM missile used to shoot down Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 (MH17) over eastern Ukraine must be "fake news". Putin must actually be a Humanitarian.

@rogueflyer No, but he does protect Russia's people and interests against western encroachment. What part of "The people of Crimea overwhelmingly voted to join Russia" is a problem for you?

@Druvius I live in an area that would like to secede from N Calif and S OR. and form the state of Jefferson. There is an area in E Washington and W Idaho that want to secede and form a Christian state and adhere to biblical law. So if I understand your point that would be appropriate? I thought that point was settled 150 years ago.

@rogueflyer LOL

Well duh, he's a black Democrat. What more proof do you need?

1of5 Level 8 Aug 27, 2019

Because it is so hard to tell them apart????!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:394473
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.