Agnostic.com

4 0

Do you have a fast metabolism and do you constantly have to eat?

I've always been under weight. The doctors told me not to eat huge meals, but to snack throughout the day. I have to do it all the time. I've stopped eating when I'm bored. My Fitbit tells me I burn 2,504 calories a day on average. I walk a lot and I stand all day at work. ( Between 21,000-30,000 steps a day. I beat my competitors on the Fitbit app by 40,000 steps a week) I drink protein shakes a lot because my place doesn't serve a lot of meat. They don't serve adult portions either. I have to eat 2 plates at dinner. I don't eat lunch because I'm at work, unless it's my day off. I have buy food at Wal-Mart to fill myself up after every meal. I was fed more food at the last place I lived at. I thought they didn't feed us enough either. This place is worse. This place is a new building and looks like a hotel. So why less food being served? My medication requires me to eat a big meal at dinner for it to work. I am constantly eating. It sucks. I can't gain weight either. My extra pounds on the scale are now from the muscle mass I gain at the gym. Do you have a fast metabolism?

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No mine is slow. I have to eat small snacks all day instead of 3 meals a day just to try and speed it up.

Oh, I can't eat big meals. My stomach shrank when I lost 50lbs.

No, must break the eating habit.

Awe.

Yes.Got fucked on hair, but got a great metabolism.

Lol.

My metabolism is slow af. I eat about as much as you but am 205. I work outside and constantly move. My body stores every calorie. Dick move body. Dick move.

Awe I'm sorry to hear that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39536
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.