Agnostic.com

4 1

QUESTION The Cure - Catch - YouTube

Goodnight

Sadoi 7 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@Odla1222 i was down with "The Southern Death Cult" but when they went straight up "The Cult" and all that "Love Removal Machine bullshit, they lost me! This is My favorite by Southern Death Cult.

I soo adored Ian's voice, but my fuck, when they went the way of Motorhead, I threw the towel in

Sadoi Level 7 Apr 12, 2018

I LOVE The Cure!! "The spiderman is having me for dinner tonight".

@Key23 yees! Exactly! I felt Everything you wrote and Could Not Agree More with you!!! I don't know what the hell happened, but something Clearly Did because your and I aren't the Only old school Cure lovers who dropped off after Mixed Up. It took work for me to even like Mixed Up. Something went wrong. I really liked Kiss Me X3 a lot... But things changed... For sure.

I never could go back either. My sister is 16 yrs younger than me and I raised her around my LA & SF goth, mod, punk friends so naturally, sure became a weirdo too, haha, she almost married this mega Goth animated Roman Dirge, Co-creator of Invader Zimm and his own is... Lenore the little dead girl or something. But anyway, she stuck to the cure and can't, for the life of her, understand how I am Not.

The same thing happened with me with Depeche Mode, too. Late 80s, I bailed. Same with Siouxsie and the Banshees. After Peek-a-boo, I checked out.

It's like... Entering the, 90s, old 80s underground went whack! I Did stick with most Industrial into the 90s, but I Also got Heavy into the DJ Early EDM/Techno screen haaard, and House music started getting big in SF. I used to go to Huge factory parties and shit with some bad ass DJs and cool Acid Jazz and House. Lots of Club Kids were all over that shit too so it was a wild and fun scene and My Hooome! My Kin.

I saw the cure Many Times in Los Angeles and San Francisco. Loved them so much back in the day!

... Maybe it was all the band member changes in the cures case...

Sadoi Level 7 Mar 19, 2018

I looooove the Cure..

Oh me too, albeit, I must admit, i stopped after The Cure Mixed up. I never got into the Cure in the 90s and up. I LOVE The 80s The Cure! I have one for you coming miss thang!

@Sadoi yay!

@Charlene Did you get my youtube info on the Bat for Lashes post? If you WANT to hear my tunes, you have THOUSANDS at your hands on my two accounts. lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39550
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.