Agnostic.com

4 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

as a canadian who has enjoyed some of carrey's movies i think he's totally out to lunch on the gun issue.

Unlike the gentlemen below, I do believe moscow mitch has a lot of blood on his hands. I understand that gun owners are worried about their "rights" . Wouldnt it be amazing if any of them ever wanted to work towards stemming the problem.. instead it's more of a fuck you, I don't care if your kids get slaughtered on the streets as long as I have my penis replacement. But hey that's just my opinion.

a real true point regarding attacks on American democracy.

JIm Carrey is a screwball libtard democrap idiot!!

And McConnell is bought and paid for traitor who blocks legislation to prevent foreign interference in our elections

Insult him all you like---in this case, he's absolutely correct!

@LucyLoohoo I happen to agree with Carey. And the reason it was so high in 84 is because there were few gun laws. It dropped way below that after a stop to selling semi automatic weapons was put into place. Once that ban lifted, all hell broke loose. When did that happen? Because Republicans refused to further the 10 year ban.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:398293
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.