Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK It’s Time for Black Athletes to Leave White Colleges

... Or they could have the HBCUs and the top schools play each other to help bring money and recruits to to their schools and not increase the already unequal imbalance described in this article.

IAJO163 8 Sep 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Anytime is see asshats trying to pit people against each other (black/white, straight/gay, male/female, etc). I look for the rock they crawled out from under so I can crush them with it! Period! And shame on you for posting this!

My intention is to see if a balance can be found regarding a problem that will segregate rather than join. I don't like when they pit things against each either but it's a reality that I have to deal with often.

@IAJO163 if you truly believe that, and want me to think you do, you would not, ever, have used such an inflammatory lead!

@AnneWimsey I jusr referred to the article's reference of it being unbalanced. It might appear inflammatory but it's just a tag to the reality of the situation.

@IAJO163 "appear inflammatory"...and you were unaware before, or chose to ignore it? Riiiigghhtttt.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:398676
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.