Agnostic.com

7 6

Trump has spent nearly a third of his presidency visiting his business properties at taxpayer expense: REPORT

"President Donald Trump has spent nearly a third of his presidency visiting his business properties at taxpayer expense, according to a new report by the government watchdog group Citizens for Ethics and Responsibility (CREW) in Washington.

"CREW has found over 2,300 conflicts of interest resulting from Trump's decision not to divest ownership of his global business empire upon entering office."

"The nonprofit added that there are likely more conflicts of interest than the ones they have been able to identify.

"This corrupt relationship between the Trump Organization and the White House leaves the American public in the dark about whether presidential decisions and policy are being made in the best interest of the country or in the best interest of the president's own bottom line," Noah Bookbinder, CREW's executive director, told Newsweek."

[newsweek.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Sep 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf." --Donald J. Trump, August, 2016.

As of September 8, 2019, the president has spent almost $109 million of tax payers’ money to play golf at his resorts over 215 times during his presidency. If he is not golfing, he is tweeting. If he is not tweeting, he is praising himself for things he has not done. If he is not praising himself, he is calling out the press as “Fake News.” That leaves about 30 minutes a day to act as President of the United States.

And his VP stays at his resort when visiting Ireland ... and his Attorney General is spending big bucks on a party at his DC hotel. Not to mention plans to hold the next G-7 (or if he gets his way G-8 with his buddy) at one of his resorts in Florida?!

Christian materialism.

Lol he said he plan of releasing a report on his finances . We all know he lying people should know that he’s not releasing nothing .

What does it take to impeach the bastard?

A GOP spine.

And your point is....... LOL

@ChurchLess

Trump is corrupt. You are fool if you support Trump.

@LiterateHiker OHHHHHHH, I'm no fool. I mean every day it just gets worse and worse. I can't believe the Republican Congress.

@ChurchLess The Trump Philosophy: We got away
with it last time so why don't we see if
we can get away with it this time. And
since no one in congress is seriously
prepared to stop them, they'll just keep
raising the ante.

@pattisabby Fully agree with this. Since tRump doesn’t believe the law applies to him, the USA is his oyster. (Or so he thinks...)

Just jail his ass

If he does not get re-elected then that is a strong possibility!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:400031
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.