Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Tennessee lawmaker Kerry Roberts calls for removal of higher education

He wasn't kidding... He was serious about eliminating higher education in order to prevent people from becoming Liberals.

DGJ0114 7 Sep 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Asshole

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 10, 2019

I went to a Lutheran liberal arts college where my professors were conservatives and I was forced to take two semesters of religion. I came out about as liberal as you can get because all that reading and thinking does that to you. I’m always surprised when highly educated are conservatives because to me it’s a flawed philosophy.

I also got my first degree from a Lutheran college. I took 5 of the religion classes there and those classes and all of the reading made me take many of the bible things allegorically yet I also didn't share those things with others.

@ToolGuy I had to take two and I chose Old Testament and New Testament. Basically read the Bible from cover to cover.

My heart goes out to all of you who had to go through that. What made you choose those colleges?

@BitFlipper close and cheap and not completely atheist yet

@BitFlipper Because of the President and Board of Regent scholarships I received it made it very low cost. I then really liked the head mathematics professor and the geography, what I minored in, professor.

add this to the list of things that causes me to want him to shove his bible up his own ass. their bibles up their asses.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:400503
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.