Agnostic.com

9 0

Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?

What is the best and most likely solution to the conflict? A) Divide the country
B) Israel go back where you came from
C) Palestinians move out
D) They all get along and live peacefully together in one nation

• 5 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 3 votes
Grecio 7 Sep 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Building walls seems to be a popular idea. Divide the country and build a wall, like the Berlin Wall or the Trump wall.

Somebody voted B - Israeli go back where you came from. Good one.. I guess that is about as possible as any other selection.Nothing has worked so far. Maybe the UN should go in and fix things.

I was amzed to learn how much the Old Testament and the Koran are alike. They both advocate killing apostates among others.

Go old testament, arm both sides equally and let them have at each other.

Then nuke the "winners" when they're done.

1of5 Level 8 Sep 11, 2019

2 more effective options are needed:

E. Give New York or Berlin to all Jewish people but not snatch Palestinian land
F. Give Israel, Gaza and West Bank to China. You will not see Gods and bloodshed ever again

The words of Christopher Hitchens (paraphrased ): "There will no peace in the Middle East because the party of God has put a veto on it by promising the same land to both parties involved."
How to solve the problem: Secular Judaism and the acknowledgment of a Messiah to come is a myth. GROG

GROG Level 6 Sep 11, 2019

My mum used to say that years ago! Or a paraphrase anyway! Really, not messing this time!

Best solution? The US must immediately cease all military aid to Israel, and instead, offer it to the Palestinians. The Palestinians must be given anti-aircraft weapons, anti-tank weapons, and artillery. This would discourage the Zionists from making any more incursions into the Palestinian territories, by making it too expensive for them. Fat chance! I know! But that is actually the best solution!

Both sides accept that there's no divine power who wants them exclusively to own the land, and just live there together in peace as a secular state.

I see two chances of this resolution happening in our lifetime: slim, and none.

The only solution is to divide the country. That would not be easy even if both sides agree to it. However, the first thing that needs to happen is for the Jews to stop building settlements in the West bank.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:400759
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.