Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK Interesting bit of info for TYT viewers

How many of you noticed the change of Cenk and Ana on TYT? Something happened in 2016. They seemed like aliens in cenk and ana suits or something. HRC/Russia fiends. I couldn't understand y they would do complete about face. Makes perfect sense now. Sad

jniece 6 Sep 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's all fake news ....those of us in Philadelphia know DNC is controlling ALL BLUES ....if you want to save lives and have a democracy before you die, fight now for @HowieHawkins20 @H'20....Iowa caucus goers are not fooled....they elect delegates to 99 county conventions....that's real news....BILLARY switched Bernie delegates to alternates....those who showed up mad at hell about it were seated anyway but watched the Super Delegates take over and changed a virtual tie to 70-30 BILLARY Sanders....Nevada was rigged by union proxy vote cards overwhelming the Bernie victory into a hidden defeat....so legal delegates were told in Philadelphia Bernie WOULD NOT LEAD A FLOOR FIGHT TO expel the illegal BILLARY delegates.....his fault not DNC

I don't get it. The Young Turks are not mentioned in this summer article about Tulsi screwed by big money media Democrats..... are Cenk&Ana represented CONTROLLED by the 2 talent agencies? I will go back and read the 2 long lists I missed it 1st go round

Assholes

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 14, 2019

Ana & David Pakman share the same talent manager Ray Jimenez (who is from the CAA & NBC) which aligns with how sketchy & avoiding Pakman always is on the topic of Tulsi. It makes me wonder what kind of shared emails they might receive & to what level their reporting is directed by Zero Gravity.

Doesn't prove anything concrete, but it is worth considering.
[talentmanagers.org]

that's interesting. I haven't watched Pakmann in years. Used to watch him and Thom Hartmann (where I first met Bernie!) Even had a high-traffic blog with Thom. Both were hard hitting Until, Trump got nomination. Then, they started playing softball with Hillary.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:401913
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.