Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK Have the Patriots not learned anything by now?

Over the years, "what have the Patriots NOT done to win at all costs?"

IAJO163 8 Sep 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I personally, like Bill & Tom,like results
Lack of Browndidn't seem to be a problem in the Steelers game, 33-3.
Now they have Brown, 43-0 vs. Dolphins
I eagerly await meeting the Jets!

11/17

Because all the other teams are so charitable....are you, like, stupid or something?

It's nice to knw that I got your G.O.A.T.! Of course you're not blind to the factual controversy they've been involved in over the years? I'm glad that my Eagles are one of those teams that the charity was reversed for. 😉

@IAJO163 "factual controversy".....can you be more specific? Oh, adopted any pit bulls lately? I have......

The delay is unfortunate for the Patriots. Having the NFL put Brown on the shelf would have taken the matter out of the Patriots’ hands and Brown would still be paid (erasing the prospect of denying someone a chance to make a living when no guilt has been proven).

This is misleading, as all future contracts in the NFL are based upon past performance. Not playing means he has no means to "prove" his performance is superior to others which translates into a lower contract value. So it does cost him money, probably more money than we'll make in a couple years (me at least, guessing about you).

But yeah, fuck Kraft. And Brown too, for that matter.

1of5 Level 8 Sep 14, 2019

It references the "Domestic Violence" rule that they instituted a bit ago. Thanks Ray Rice! Now an accusation puts the brakes on things.

@IAJO163 I know, but the point I was trying to make is that it will, in fact, impact what he's actually paid - many NFL contracts have performance metrics that trigger payouts, for instance.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:402056
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.