Agnostic.com

6 9

Going back to Kentucky for a visit. I want to go see Fiona the Hippo while I am there and am sorely tempted to drive by the Ark. A snake is whispering favorable reviews in my ear

btroje 9 Mar 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ignore it .It is the devil

I will try ot convince my parents visiting a internationally famous hippo is much more important. If it were free I wouldnt mind visiting for the comedic factors

It's closed due to lack of interest and faith...lol

Enjoy your trip! Yeah, go drive by the Ark Encounter embarrassment--but make sure you keep on truckin'....

If I go in I get to see what the various skeletons are reading that I saw in a recent video

@btroje Is it worth forking over $31 - $40 to these morons? LOL

@DharmaBum50 nope i guess i will just watch it on tv and fill in the blanks. Probably Origin of Species

Uh oh, you'll catch Ark cooties. Stay away!

That sounds like great fun. Have a good time

I've heard a lot about Fiona and I have an attention seeking friend on Facebook called Fiona who's been sent a few of her films by me 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40225
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.