Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK brett-kavanaugh-faces-new-allegations

Yeah, yeah, you don't like him. I don't know enough about him to not like him. What I do know is that many of us were horny young men who did crazy stuff that we regret today and would hope that it wouldn't resurface on us and backfire. "That was then, this is now" If there's nothing recent to villify him for then leave him be and move on.

IAJO163 8 Sep 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So it's just fine with you?

I know that I'll get plenty of flack about this but it's a woman's issue that is from the past. If women don't want him in office then they should just kill him. I'm not defending him, I'm defending mistakes that were made in the past should stay in the past unless it's something truly heinous like murder or something.

@IAJO163 ummm, all women have fathers, probably brothers, uncles, significant others, kids too maybe. And you do not think such trauma effects their interactions & choices for their entire lives???!
SO NOT " [just] a woman's issue"! Get your condescending, ignorant head out of your ass!

@AnneWimsey My head is fine right where it is. I'm just tired of people dredging things up from the past when they should've reported it then and dealt with it. It's becoming a way to get revenge for some and could set a precedent that would be bad for many.

@IAJO163 less than 2% are false reports, and this statistic has remained unchanged for Decades. Try some actual Facts, maybe?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:402908
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.