Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK MMTMondays - Pavlina Tcherneva presents The Federal Job Guarantee - YouTube

great info on federal job guarantee like Bernie is proposing.

jniece 6 Sep 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nice to chat about eliminating poverty in USA but we have Atheists here right now fighting cancer struggling to stay alive in chemotherapy treatments....hard to take a guaranteed government job puking and going bald ....please help our comrade Atheist Suzanne Buckland ...she is @CONFIDENTREALM her daughter has set up a GoFundMe account in Katy Texas...that is the total facts that conforms to the rules here....Artists here have posted their GALLERY OPEN HOUSE event showings and Suzanne is an artist too sick to work her best inspired paintings....please help her as y'all are able

It's nice of you to mention this Larry but maybe inappropriate.

@confidentrealm sorry...I will write directly to Admin to allow your GoFundMe link posting....relief to hurricane victims links have been posted others also.....please send me your daughter's GoFundMe facebook...we are not restricted there on facebook Larry Auburn

@GreenAtheist I believe the link is on my Facebook page. I'll share it again. Thanks.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:403078
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.