Agnostic.com

3 0

QUESTION I have talked to members here

I have read comments from members of this sight who surely think interracial relationships are unacceptable.

Humanlove 7 Mar 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Since there is only one race, the human one, I am generally against interspecies relationships.

Why do we use the word race then?

@0752532706 The Human race and that is the only time I do use the word to describe people.

When I was at school, there was a kid called Mark whom I loathed for his racist opinions which included a belief that different races should stick to their own kind.

A few years back, I went to visit my hometown and, completely by chance, I happened to meet Mark in the street - with his black wife and two mixed-race daughters.

Some people may say they'd never date someone of a different race, but it's all about chemistry - nobody controls who they fall in love with.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 20, 2018

May be his fellow whites rejected him, so he had no option.

@0752532706 Or maybe he just met someone he liked and fell in love.

A racist is a racist. They hardly change.

@0752532706 I'm not so sure about that. Nobody is born racist and there's no logical reason to be a racist; all it takes is something to make them see sense.

@Jnei I have lived long enough in US, so I know how to read between the lines.

@0752532706 Whereas I've had different experiences and have drawn different conclusions.

Everyone can have their own opinion... I don't feel that way, but I feel that we're all the same race, HUMAN.

That's what you feel good,I hope it's the genuine feeling that we are indeed one race,.

@0752532706 if there is only one race, then we have no use for the term. I say hook up with whoever you want.

@NothinnXpreVails I wish this statement is true.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40369
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.