Agnostic.com

4 0

Do you like to eat a snack before bed?

I do. I normally get hungry then. I will find something light to eat and then I'll brush my teeth really well. Do you eat a bedtime snack?

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't usually eat before bed because I'm not usually hungry then. I only eat when my stomach growls and then only until satisfied, never past full. It helped me lose and now maintain my weight hth

I can't overeat. I'll throw up. I know my limits.

Not since I became a diabetic

Awe.

Yes icecream or cookies and milk

Yummy.

I do... And I am trying very hard to change/stop that habit. Its really bad for my metabolism. Causes me to gain weight. And upsets my stomach. But I'm weak! Some nights I cannot resist and I go nuts on the bedtime snack. ?

I do it so I can sleep. If I didn't get full at dinner, I eat so my med will work.

@Sarahroo29 remember though all it takes for the meds to work is something small like a few crackers.

@ashortbeauty I went shopping today.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40443
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.