Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Christian Preacher: I Might Treat My Haters to Dinner If They Didn’t Avoid Me | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Awwww... Lil Snowflake got his feelings hurt because someone decided not to eat in the same place he and his family were eating in.

Just because he denigrates and demonizes the LGBTQ community and loves when businesses discriminate against them is that any reason not wanting to dine near him?!

Yes... The answer is YES.

DGJ0114 7 Sep 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

OH look Greg Locke number two in the Make America Straight Again organization after pastor Steven "Every Gay deserves to die" Anderson.
You could not pay me to share a meal with this filth, I would no more sit down to eat with this man that I would eat a sandwich in a sewage farm, however with a gun put to my head and forced to make a choice I would take the sewage farm, as it would make me feel less dirty.

Progressives make fun but this message resonates in the Southern states of the U.S.

I'm sure it does... Bless his hated filled heart!

@St-Sinner

Wisdom and goodness to the vile seem vile.
Filths savor but themselves.

KING LEAR Act 4 Scene 2

@LenHazell53 Like iPhone, there is a scripture do anything and to support everything. I am telling here is we making a mockery does nothing on the progressive platform. The conservatives are making fun of us as well. That does not go anywhere and is not smart.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:406307
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.