Agnostic.com

9 9

First Falls Netanyahu, Then Falls Boris, Next It’s Trumpty-Dumpty

Truth in satire... Around the globe, wanna-be dictators and boorish megalomaniacs are dropping like flies.

"Fraud, bribery, breach of the public trust, lying, withholding subpoenaed documents, violating the Constitution, multiple charges of treason — throw in failure to yield while tumbling off a wall and it looks like Benedict Donald has finally gone too far."

[extranewsfeed.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Sep 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unfortunately, Netanyaho did not fall as far as soem would like. He has been again asked to put together a government for Israel. Boris is surviving his downfall and Trumpty-Dumpty is about to be cracked. Will hi conversation with the president of the Ukraine be the deciding factor? We will see, my friend. We will see.

tRump might fall, hard to say with the GOP running the senate. Would Pence make a better president?

Pence will be just as bad as Trump,,big no to him in my books

Elmer Fudd would make a better president.

In these times, I think we all really, really need satire to survive.

And lets really, really try not to repeat the forces that put them there. A recent journalist wrote that a lot of this happened because of 'progressives' policies. The pendulum needs to be centered and reason needs to reign.

There has never been any center. That concept is not natural.

Swings from ultra liberal to ultra conservative have always been the norm.

What we see happening are more violent and further swings each election.

@moosepucky There has and here are still some who consider themselves centric. It's easy, all one has to do is use reason instead of emotion.

@JackPedigo yes, individuals. Not governments.

People have reason

Governments just react.

I hope that all the king's horses and all the king's men can't put him together again. Maybe the king will be replaced by a servant.

MrDMC Level 7 Sep 26, 2019

Very funny!

Bystander: Who is that bellowing orange Easter egg atop Trump Tower? And why is everyone yelling "Jump! Jump! Jump!"

Unfortunately Boris is far from down, and certainly not out! He is defiant and unapologetic!

Thank you, for a second I though. "I have been spending too much time on this adictive site and missed some vital news."

Is Netanyahu really gone, or are there back doors for him to keep power ? And, Is he being prosecuted?

@Buddha

Only time will tell. The article is satire.

Absolutely take them all down

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 26, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:407122
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.