Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Elizabeth Warren is Punking America on Medicare For All - YouTube

more indications Warren will not ditch profit based healthcare. Med4All cannot exist with private profit insurance in game. It's either everyone on Med4All or continue to pay more for same shit we have today

jniece 6 Sep 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Truth she is horribly bribed corrupt war criminal profiteering polluter loyal only to corporations and zion.

I don't understand why people don't care about her warmongering. Who cares if kids are killed? we need cheap oil! repulsive.

@jniece a Texas oil drilling company is illegally drilling for natural gas off shore GAZA giving profits to the 4th Reichstag KNESSET

@GreenAtheist Texas. Not Israel? Y the secrecy? Reichstag? Metaphor or actual?

@jniece forgive me for my snide comments...
.Israelis don't seem to operate their own offshore drilling rigs and lied to the Texas company saying GAZA did not own their own country rights to natural resources.....I am equating Hitler's government equal to Netanyahu's government both genocidal madmen

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:407679
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.