Agnostic.com

7 7

Four reasons conservatives should back impeaching Trump

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I is the fourth reason that truly worries me. If Pence become president, the separation of church and state will be greatly harmed. The First Amendment means nothing to him and his kind in politics.

Republicans need to be careful - anything Trump can get away with, so can any future Democratic president. Trump is setting very dangerous precedents but they seem to only see how it impacts them short term: will they be challenged in a primary by a Trump sycophant backed by the White House? They see Mark Sanford from NC who lost a primary challenge after criticizing Trump from the right.

He's an incompetent buffon. If you need more than that as a reason, chances are you're one too.

1of5 Level 8 Sep 28, 2019

Mud slinging is really going to start and if Trump releizes that when the process starts that he is going to be,I wonder how much damage he will do before they get him out for revenge

Now that he has packed the supreme court, don't be surprised when he challenges the 22nd amendment as distorting the balance of power as outlined in the constitution.

I know there are more than 4 reasons not to back the moron.

Yes but people hate to admit when they have been wrong. So they will double down.

yes your right on that point ,not many will admit that they made an outright bad decsion

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:407686
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.