Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK The Untold Story of the Trump-Ukraine ‘Scandal’: The Routine Corruption of US Foreign Policy – Consortiumnews

"This fundamental corruption of U.S. foreign policy, which includes overthrowing elected governments, is matched only by the corruption of a political system that exalts partisan political power above all else. Exposing this deep-seated and longstanding corruption should take precedence over scoring partisan scalps, whether Biden’s or Trump’s."

[consortiumnews.com]

WilliamCharles 8 Sep 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well written and researched article. He brings up many salient and cogent points. Many of which I have given voice to on this site. Especially with regards to our policy actions in South and Central America. I have also pointed out that we leveraged aide in an attempt to get international support for the Iraq-Afghanistan War.

Regardless, those examples, while in themselves inexcusable or unsavory at best, is momentarily irrelevant. This is now, and we are faced with our own unsavory cast of characters. I am a rabid opponent to Trump and his cabal of disreputable scumbags.

I'm not so blind as to assume Biden or his son are above reproach. But neither do I want to distract ourselves with these "what about" diversions on our way to remove this gangster from the Whitehouse.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:407872
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.