Agnostic.com

3 1

Another bible thumper q&a

I have a thumper at work that is always trying to get me. Her latest question....

Co-worker: if you don’t believe in god, where do you get your morals from?
Me: like you, I was born without morLs and was taught to have respect don’t kill things and be loving and honest.
Co-worker: I learnt from bible all those things.
Me: Speechless

Cheril 3 Sep 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Like not eating shellfish and murdering Egyptian children and stoning female adulterers

Great moral code!

Me: You were still taught all those things by someone telling them to you, they just told you where they learned them, which was someone else teaching them. All religions to some extent teach morals that are similar, are all thier holy texts right or from god if they teach the same things, despite it comjng from different gods "mouths"?

1of5 Level 8 Sep 30, 2019

Is he a southern baptist? The recent civil war quote that Trump retweeted came from a SB preacher.

Nope, good old New England.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:408792
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.