Agnostic.com

3 6

Identified as Atheist or Agnostic, 2012.

Netherlands: 49%
Sweden: 43%
France: 37%
UK: 32%
Germany: 27%
Spain: 26%
Denmark: 25%
Belgium: 23%
Hungary: 22%
Finland: 16%
Austria: 11%
Portugal: 7%
Italy: 6%
Poland: 5%
Greece: 3%

(Source: Eurobarometer)

ballou 8 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

United States is at 3.1% atheist, 4.0% agnostic, 22.8% religiously unaffiliated.

I would think there should be more recent facts than six years ago ?.. Finland is probably 50% and Australia around 25%.. Don't be surprised when the USA hits 30% in the next few years... Naturally the christian monopoly media will down it play or not discuss it... The younger generation are not believers.... bravo for free choice.

Ive never been there so obviously i don't know but the impression i get is that the US is almost a christian fundamentalist state in the way that Saudi or Iran is Isiamic

I have two comments/questions. 1.Where is the US? 2. I bet those numbers will be higher in 2018.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40891
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.