Agnostic.com

5 0

Can someone tell me how to post a video so it shows up as the big picture and not just a title?

I've tried everything and can't get it to work...

Yours truly, Curious

Paul4747 8 Oct 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It happens on Facebook, too.

Sometimes the video shows colorful and inviting. Other times, it's just a written link.

Delete and try again. That works on Facebook.

Like this?

Source:

Sure... that would be an example...

I was thinking of a music video, but "bikini-clad ass" is equally nice.

@Paul4747 I know how it looks, but she's an avid fisherlady with a lot of helpful information.

@CallMeDave I wasn't saying it was a bad thing... not at all.

Like this... learn about the Draco...

YouTube give me a "share" link of this...

I paste it into the Source field.

Interesting.... The pasted link in the Source field does the same as clicking the Source button... So perhaps it is the "Share" button on YouTube that controls it all.

Source:

Below the comment section... Click on add source. Then paste the YouTube clickable link there.

I do not think there is any way of controlling that. I have been posting numerous videos...all in the same way..but some appear as text only with a link and others show a picture with text...no predicting which it will be.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:408971
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.