Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK A “living drug” that could change the way we treat cancer - YouTube

Sounds like a revolution in cancer therapy.

EdEarl 8 Oct 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I thought this might be about Newcastle Disease virus, which decimates cancer cells. This probably isn't pursued because the virus occurs in nature. I don't see how any great amount of money could be made from treatment based on NDV.

I have to be suspicious whenever FDA approved or cancel drugs and methods of treatment for cancer.

Nobel Peace prize Gerson therapy involves a specific organic vegetarian diet with nutritional supplements and enemas. Therapy has 100% success rate for Stage 1 and 2 for cancer. Then was cancelled by FDA.

Rick Simpson with cannabis in Canada has 5000 testimonials of treatment for 70% Cancer patients at stage 4and 5. Was force out of the Country or face 17 years in prison.

Gold standard Chemotherapy success rate of 2.3% of patients treatment over 5 years. Meaning chemotherapy has the worst disastrous record of any cancer treatment or any kind of illness in human history.

The FDA is better than NaturalNews or other crackpot sites.

[skeptic.org.uk]

[sciencebasedmedicine.org]

Like the snythetic world calling the natural world cracked. Love is my God, not the Government. Nature is my Religion, not the greedy bastards. Follow the big money, you will find your true genocide criminals.

Your Feds and FDA have never lied to you. Lol. You trust FDA approval of tobacco, alcohol and prescription drugs the top 3 killers, to be sold worldwide. Marrijanna is Illegal worldwide and has killed no one. Yet more people imprisoned for weed than all violent criminals combined. All backwards.

From a young man I watched radiation and chemo increase cancer by 4 to 5 times greater. Creating new cancer and side effects worst than the cancer. I don't trust greedy fatcats as much as I can throw them. I saved my own life on cannabis and nutrition, making me the best doctor in the world for me. The medical profession is the leading cause of death in the world, is who you trust. Incredibly backwards.

So, you're sticking with anecdotes and unsupported conspiracy theories.

What do I care, if you don't care about the true facts.
Edison created a lifetime lightbulb, that started the lightbulb conspiracy. Overpowered with throw away products for profits for the wealthy.

Henry Ford made a car totally made from hemp with plastic stronger than steel and hemp fuel much cheaper and cleaner than gasoline. Rockefeller ban it for his self interest.

Be a man be the king of your own domain. Or follow lied and corruption of the snytheic greedy

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:409623
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.