Agnostic.com

2 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm pretty sure that is pretty lightweight in DT's potential bag of tricks....the guy seems to have no clue how ridiculous he comes across at news conferences and nobody in his inner circle has any control over what DT is going to say or how he acts in front of a camera, microphone, or in social media outlets. He is the very definition of a loose cannon. I thought it funny that some other people have used the word 'profanity' to describe what is actually 'vulgarity' like this particular article link correctly does.

That disgusting lump of crap is, IMO, holding himself back on use of language........surprising but I do not think his everyday language has ever been a role model for znyone

I liked this comment in the article: "The @GOP gave us an R rated president. Should they also not report trump wanted to shoot migrants in the legs? An indecent, immoral man is in the White House, so that's the news we get." (And DT likes to call CNN fake media...when they report exactly what his spoken and written words are...like they are being partisan for not 'smoothing out his wrinkles' first...ha ha.

Your experience with New Yorkers is apparent. lol.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:409881
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.