Agnostic.com

6 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’m counting on it.

great news! if old ppl smoke dope they'll be more aware when lung cancer & or emphysema strikes.

People react differently so always best to start out light when doing edibles as it takes longer to feel the high coming on.
I smoked almost everyday of the 2nd half of my senior year in highschool. Once I was on my own 3,000 miles from where I was raised had to be responsible, no parental parachute to fall back on. I won't smoke it but I'll do edibles.

I’ll keep that in mind in case I get old some day. Maybe by then it’ll be legal.

@LetzGetReal I know but here in Alabama—well, you know.

I've been smoking it for over 50 years. Through college, grad school, from bottom to top in my profession. Sometimes I didn't smoke it. Never felt I needed it. Now have medical marijuana available, Nice that you can choose the % of THC & CBD. I use 80% THC, 20% CBD. Yes, way stronger than the old days. It's all from buds now. Available to ingest. The danger of ingesting is you don't know how much you ingested until it hits you about 10-30 minutes later.

The Alice B, Toklas recipe book is now available on Amazon!
[amazon.com]

I like a 50/50 thc/cbd mix, vape or preferably edible. The edibles we get are wonderfully consistent so dosage is no problem.

Good. Worth doing more studies. I'm going to volunteer.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:411371
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.