Agnostic.com

1 0

BREXIT
Good to see that after BREXIT , we are returning to the old style blue passport. It will be prinred by a French company .

MarcIveson 6 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Are you a Brexit fan?

Absolutely ..... I want the empire back ! I reckon that by the time they have finished negotiating , I,ll be 143 .

@MarcIveson What empire?

@Charlene You know , that one where we instilled all the Christian virtues , democracy ( on our terms ) , and then proceeded to rob them blind , just like the good book says .

@MarcIveson ahhhh the empire under Georgie5..

@Charlene I,d go back a lot further than that ! Even Mad King George wouldn't mention you lot after you chucked us out .

@MarcIveson except when he tried to force us back into it in 1812...which was the 1st the U.S was invaded..the Japanese also invaded during WW2..they occupied a few of the Aluestian island off Alaska.

@Charlene Well , actually , we were trying to do you a favour by trying to dissuade you from trading with the French . All right we were impressing a few seamen into the Royal Navy , but this was only to teach them a mastery of navigation . In our fair minded manner we were helping the Native Indians , just so that they could expand the frontiers a bit ( ours , of course ) . All a bit of a storm in a teacup if you ask me .
How about that for a bit of spin? I reckon 45 would offer me a job on the strength of that .

@MarcIveson not doubt..he could use someone ..errrr..level minded

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41346
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.