Agnostic.com

3 0

Nhilism and existence

While most seek a meaning in life but what would be the worth of life had life been meaningless?

NishantX 2 Oct 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

personally I think that if my kids have a happier life than I did, then my life had some purpose.

It depends what the individual determines as meaningful. If one is considering the eschatological process of learning and study, one must inevitably determine that life is a linear process.

If however one considers an ontological approach a linear philosophy is irrelevant, indeed time could stop but the ontological process can continue.

Therefore life is meaningless for linearity in an ontological context and just as meaningless for the ontologist in an eschatological frame of reference.

Just the same worth it always had. To me my best friends life is priceless and it matters not if she is an atheist or not, and it matters even more if she only gets the one life.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:415390
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.