Agnostic.com

20 2

I have not been here long... and Ifind myself at this moment crying while Imake this post... Ihave been mad to feel stupid iwas very close to going out on a "date" with another member... 3 things one Ididnt get his name two he has a gf and third I preferto date and get to know and fall in love a straight sinlge man... this young man called me a biggot and a homophobe... because Itold him Ididnt want to date because he is already dating a woman and Iam truly sorry if sayiny to him that Iprefered to date a straight man( he and his bio says he is bi) that Iprfer to dat a single man is homophobic and biggoted... Ieven offered my friendship instead of a date... piont is Ithink im just gonna bow out of this site Ididnt come hear to offen anyone or to be called names and made to feel like a box of rocks. im just a human being who thought she had found her place... im so devistated

mychelle 5 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I talk to many men here, ... And women too. I have only encountered one meanie and he has since been kicked off the site, apparently other members had problems with him.

Stick around, meanies eventually get weeded out. They do it to themselves, they don't know how to get along with others. Something is broken inside.. It's not you, it them.

Hope you have better luck the next time you try to date.

Fiver says his missus has serious self esteem issues and is trying to please him because she feels threatened .it's usually the case in those kind of relationships

That guy just sounds like a dick.

I assure you those people seem to be rare on this site. Hang in here for awhile. Don't let one complete dick run you off. ☺

I wouldn't get upset. Why is he trying to date other women while having a GF? Unacceptable. Unless that's your lifestyle...but I suspect that's in quite the minority. If you don't like bi males then that's ok. A choice you make. He can't blame you for what you are attracted to and are not. Some like that, some don't. I dated a woman once who really wanted to have a three way. Me, her and another man - one of her gay friends. Umm, no thanks!! don't let one ndividual bring you down. Persevere. Keep going!

Would not cry over that. he doesn't sound like a catch. He's looking to cheat on his GF with you.

Too many good guys who are single out there than to worry about someone who is an oppurtunist.

Michelle, if I am involved with another person, I am not out there trolling for someone else. Don't leave the sight because of one asshole.

Mychelle, you can’t ( and shouldn’t for anyone) change your sexual preference any more than he can change being an asshole. At 49, you have gained a level of life experience that should serve you well. You seem emotionally intelligent. Trust your intuition.

Changing my sexuality is not an issue here...but i do thank you?

@mychelle yea, my bad. sometimes I try to read too quickly. you appear to have plenty of support here. . . . a great reason to stay. . . .best regards

Yes, and im very touched... notice i havent gone.

You're gonna find that where ever you go. Don't give people the power to hurt you. Words are only words and you decide if they hurt you or not. The opinion about you that matters must be yours. Sometimes with a big smile you have to tell people to fuck off!!! Smile the sun's comes out every morning and even the nights are beautiful!!

Dont Go!!

Now you do realize it is his job to make you feel like shit because he is an asshole but gawddammmmn if he should ever have to feel feelings of guilt for being an asshole. People that are able to be assholes have no remorse just know you did nothing wrong. Hold your head up high and look down on this puke scum blend of atoms wipe the idea of him off your shoe like dog turd and even though my opinions worth approximately $0.32 you are gorgeous and I hope you are smiling today! 🙂

Aha! I hadn't thought of that. Thank you!

Umm... well this JUST happened ...

Please, don't let one egregious date with a heinous person bring you down! Hugs and rays of happiness from me to you.

Jagga Level 4 Mar 22, 2018

Love hugs and rays of sunshine thank you

@mychelle You are very welcome!

You will always meet people who no matter where you go that will not respect other people and do not consider another people or many be selfish people in this world and they aren't the kind you want to associate with anyway. Give this website a chance there're many nice people here that will respect you and would miss you if you're gone. You also have the option to block those type of people using the block button or report button. I would be glad to chat with you anytime.

dc65 Level 7 Mar 22, 2018

Hear! Hear!!

Thank you where is that pesky block button?

it is on the right side of his profile page just below the joined date

He is an asshole and a cheater. Better off without that drama. Period.

Agreed... and thank you

You will find someone who will make you forget all about that asshole, don't let his flaws discourage you from meeting others.

@Admin can you dig up this guy's name? Then maybe suspend his account? (6) 😛

I wasn’t going to but now I think I should... if he hadn’t sent another crazy message I would have just let it go I see that I may have bruised his and her egos not meaning too... twice and the third well I meant destroy I hope I did you can read everything in this feed I screen shot and posted.... man I’m sorry if it offends anyone I don’t think I should

Sounds like you met an asshole. Fortunately, they're the minority here - stick around and who knows who else you might meet? 🙂

Jnei Level 8 Mar 22, 2018

I am VERY sorry you have had this experience. Please don't let the mean and callous behavior of one person drive you away from this mostly wonderful place.

I’ll try... thank you all for comming to my rescue!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41638
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.