Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Clinton Says Gabbard Is ‘Russian Asset.’ Everyone Is a Russian Asset – Rolling Stone

"Hillary Clinton is nuts. She’s also not far from the Democratic Party mainstream, which has been pushing the same line for years."

• Matt Taibbi

[rollingstone.com]russian-asset-jill-stein-901593/?fbclid=IwAR1g-zFLAawjizdnalMJgwEvQlqkLRGr_ZguaeK4Fp6pOWOMC0PKVfY3HGQ

WilliamCharles 8 Oct 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The hyperbole of the article aside, one needn't be actively and purposefully working for a government or organization to be useful to the same. In this case, the Russians and other illiberal organizations very much appreciate Clinton's response to Gabbard's similar usefulness.

"There is no evidence that Gabbard is coordinating with the Kremlin or with an assortment of foreign dictators and extremists. At the same time, Gabbard has been consistently championed by Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad’s propaganda machine, an international network of pro-Trump Hindu nationalists, the American far right, and Russian state media. And if some of these forces are trying to use Gabbard as a cat’s-paw, it serves their purposes to cast her as an oppositional force to the so-called deep state, which is exactly what Clinton’s comments did."

I’m a Russian asset. I promote their culture by buying babushka dolls for my wife and listen to Tchaikovsky!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:416831
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.