Agnostic.com

2 2

Off and on everyday, I watch the news to keep up. Sometimes, I have to take breaks because I feel ill. One question keeps being ask and every time a news host or an interviewer asks the questions, they are baffled. No one knows why 45 does not come down on PUTIN! Putin is worth about 300 billion and has several oligarch satillites. I am listening to them ask why does 45 treat Putin so good? Thay are baffled. Can you believe it? A con man billionaire who has filed bankrupcy 6 times (fact checked) has Putin inestments in his international hotles and golf courses. 45 can't borrow money from normal banks because he is a risk, so he borrows from Putin. 45 figures the worse that can happen is he will default and 45 will rule America and be one of his Oligarch satilittes. ood bye USA.

AntaresRose 8 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The media today is a failing business in reporting the news. First they beat a subject to death with these talking heads. It is the same thing over and over for days. OK we now know trumpie had affairs. Report on it after it gets through court. Report on the Russian deal when we can impeach him. I have to go to Reuters and BBC to get the real news of the world. Media stop saving money and start becoming news reporters again. No one has mentioned the major problems that small country (PR) that trumpie was providing aid to and now has withdrawn aid from is still having 6 months after the storm. As many as a 100000 still do not have power or water. He does not realize that PR is part of the USA and they are Americans. Where is the press and criticism of this terriible misguided president in this matter.

I hate this man and honestly I'm a humanist but if he were falling off a cliff I'm not sure I'd risk my life to save him. I'd probably let him fall, and that's saying something because I'd like to think I'd help anyone! Just hate him. I hate Russia, mostly for their anti LGBT violence and laws. I'm like you, saddened daily by the state of the world

I cannot find words dispicable enough to discribe him and his appointees

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41769
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.