Agnostic.com

5 9

Trevor Noah Exposes Sean Spicer’s Dirty ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Tactics, Challenges Him To Dance-Off

Too funny! Who knew Trevor Noah can dance?

Poor widdle liar Sean Spicer feels unwelcome in liberal society. A lousy dancer, he's cheating to avoid getting voted out. A North Carolina journalist neatly summed up the identity confusion:

“If you think you’re a redneck, you think you’re hardworking, fun and independent. If you don’t think you’re a redneck, you think they’re loud, obnoxious, bigoted and shallow.”

"If you are a Trump supporter, hit the back button NOW," I wrote in my profile.

(From the book "White Trash- The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America" by Nancy Isenberg.)

[huffpost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Oct 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The whole piece by Trevor was fantastic, I've never watched DWTS and don't plan to.

The clips I have seen of him dancing are laughable. I could do them. He jaunted out front. Left foot out, left foot in. Right foot out, right foot in. Female dancer twirls and dances while he holds her hand and smiles.

I stopped watching DWTS a long time ago, but I've heard that
the judges have been visibly unhappy about Spicer's continued
participation on the show.
I've also heard that there's some sort of campaign to keep people
voting to keep Spicer on the show.

Trevor is great. I was at his show last February and he is extremely talented. I like to catch some of his stuff on the internet as I cut the cord years ago - very little worth watching on television.

Interesting,,have never watched it,,

@RoyMillar

I don't watch "Dancing with the Stars," either. Don't watch TV.

not many really good shows on these days,so your not missing much

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:420535
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.