Agnostic.com

12 10

32 tweets to make you feel better about your terrible dating luck

When he lists his politics as 'moderate,' he's hiding the fact that he's a Republican to get laid. Nobody is 'middle of the road' in these times.

Just joined Tinder. In my first week, 82 men "liked" me. No messages. Haven't figured it out.

[huffpost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Oct 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Republicans are NEVER moderate. At best, they don't like Trump.
I'm registered Democrat but consider myself 'moderate' because I don't agree with many of the liberal policies...
And I don't want to change gun-control laws, since I believe that, in our modern world, humans have too few natural predators and we need psychotic nutcases to help with population control...

Keep us posted on your Tinder experience, please...

@Santanman9

What Tinder experience? Watching my "likes" pile up from invisible guys? Snicker

@Santanaman9

This evening, I exchanged messages with a man who wrote:

"I considered asking if you had Friday evening plans and wanted to meet for a glass of wine or drink. However, I am hard introvert and need some out of the public eye time and decided to just go home."

Unbelievable. A hard introvert is a stretch for me.

Making dates fun again lol

Those are funny. But sad. But still funny! And I call my own politics 'moderate' because they are kind of all over the place. Some are kinda right, some are kinda left, and some I just don't think should be politicized but they are.

Congrats on the courage to join Tinder. I don't think I could do that. Admire your chutzpah. 👍

#13. I see this in dating folks way beyond 30 !

" When I was in college, I was in great shape !"

"I used to be on the ............. team - and was really good"

" I lost interest in clothes" (no shit !)

" I stopped working out years ago " (yeah - I noticed)

And so on, and so on , and so on ..........

Those were funny!

Here in the Kansas City area, women put “moderate” in their profile because they’re afraid to scare off potential mates of either left or right persuasion. They’re either left or right leaning, and you don’t know until politics comes up.

#’s 22, 28 resonate strongly with me;/

Moderates seemed reasonable until lately when we realized centrism has enabled fascism. The only people who don’t realize this by now are “fascist lite.” Our political spectrum in the US has been pushed so far right on the whole that center has lost all meaning. If anyone claims to be a moderate these days in America’s climate he’s either an extreme nationalist (who personally likes trump but knows he can’t admit it and still get laid), or he’s a classical conservative (who’s ashamed of trump but still too spineless to put people over party and raise a voice against him).

There's Nothing in the Middle of the Road but Yellow Stripes and Dead Armadillos: Jim Hightower

How that song said? "Looking for Love in all the wrong places..." regardless... Never, Ever Give Up.

Should have a label conservative dufus

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 31, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:420861
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.