Agnostic.com

9 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

we are living in vast stupidity and ignorance. We have listened to it for years and now we get what we have voted for.

There is one (count'em, one) openly atheist member of the PA legislature. He is not allowed to give the invocation, He is a member of the freaking House. Everyone else, even the first Muslim member, can give the invocation,

I'm baffled by the court's mental gymnastics to get around the Establishment clause and reverse the lower court decision.

Pennsylvania, where the rules of government favor area not density of population. We do have a good governor and awesome Lieutenant Governor. That said, no surprise in some of the bullshit done in the state. As James Carvell said when running the first Clinton campaign: "Pennsylvania, Philadelphia and Pittsburgh with Alabama in between."

The great right wing doctrine
"There is no problem so large that you cannot make it go away if you throw enough money at it."

It explains much rural Pennsylvania is very red , always has been , many call it Pennsyltucky .

I recall James Carville describing Pennsylvania as Philadelphia, Pittsburg and Alabama in between.

@ExculpatoryLover exactly

Pennsylvania is broke. I think I know why.

GregM Level 5 Nov 1, 2019

I don't get it. Is this a way for atheists to say "I wanna waste time, too." Like some weird way to strike a balance with a vocal theistic element?

That's okay... I prayed their steel mills wouldn't come back and it appears to have worked! 😉

This is so much bullshit.
I've become an anti-theist because of this kind of shit right here.

No shit

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:421018
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.