Agnostic.com

4 4

Anyone else practice naked yoga out in nature? It's so sensual. I'm addicted. 😍😍😍

Ishmael82 3 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I take a nude yoga class at Indian Hills Nudist park in Slidell, LA. on Sundays with 10 to 30 other people. The young woman that teaches the class is a master at getting people started and up to speed where they understand the exercises and feel benefits. She lights incense and puts on this Indian music with a guy chanting and playing sitar when we exercise and I found myself wondering while in an awkward yoga position - Is that Indian guy chanting or moaning? oooohhhhhmmmm

Yoga? ????

I never tried yoga ever but pretty sure if I had a chance I’d try it plus with a darlin like U that given me a chance ain’t no shame in my game but these lbt dipshits bout to drive me nuts for the 2nd goddam time just glad to know there are normal beings still round even tho I haven’t met any yet??? So when ya ready I’m ready for somethin new and wanna turn this whole town round????

Very nice!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42158
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.