Agnostic.com

4 0

Is war bad?

Hello. My name is Dimitri, I am friend of Lancer.

I have question for you people.

Is war bad? Using examples of what we gain and what we lose from war to decide if it is good or bad for your countries overall.

Humans always fight war, every decade since origins, humans have killed for different reasons. Why is this?

If you wish to use example, I suggest Afghanistan war on Taliban. Is recent and has many information on it on internet.

Please do.

Lancer 7 Nov 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm always going to be pro-America. That being said I'm not America First the way TRUMP is America First. Good relationships with the people of the world is a very good thing...ESPECIALLY our Neighbors!!

We don't have to go running to someone guns in hand, bombs loaded everytime something happens in another country, but we should have a "we have their back they have ours" attitude. This is important especially when you have humnaitarian issues like starving children, or mass genocide (Rwanda) in this case The U.N, is a great way to help without WMDs

If an allied country is clearly attacked by an aggressor then we should come to the aid of that nation, but in a way requested by said nation and only as a last resort should boots be used i.e. Canada is invaded and the asailant is moving townard our border. or a nation where we currently have stationed troops under the same scenerio. this is a silppery slope but certainly my faith or lack of would not affect my view on this.

i don't think it is bad or good but sometimes its nessasary

True. I'm mainly neutral on this topic but my friend brought it up over conversation so I let him use my account.

I'm all for wars of self defense, if a nation tries to invade your land and seize control o it then by all means, oppose them with everything you have. But when you go looking for a fight like America did in the middle east and Africa, you have to expect that the people will resist your illegal and oppressive invasion.

One thing I found strange about America is that it welcomed Islamic refugees even though Islamic people were fighting them in the middle east and were basically their enemy. I mean its definitely an insane move but hey, I don't judge other peoples tactics in warfare. They're going to die either way so I say let them have freedom of choice.

It's funny how everyone is Anti-Trump even though he is trying to save his people and their way of life. Not that I agree with Trump, I'm just saying that maybe he thinks about his people's interests more than Obama.

War and peace, love and hate, life and death; no matter our fear and/or disgust, they will always be part of the human condition!

mzee Level 7 Nov 19, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4222
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.