Agnostic.com

14 11

I'm participating in March For Our Lives in Tampa tomorrow. Anyone else? And where?

Kayjayvee 4 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bless her.

[facebook.com]

Good luck to all of you who are going on marches.

I hope to see news of this on TV.

I will be an ACLU Observor for our march in Melbourne, FL, City is being crappy about it and we might have a group of counter protesters! Should be an interesting day, helping the kids will make it all worth while!

BillF Level 7 Mar 24, 2018

Why? Too protest against guns? You might as well protest cell phones. They cause more accidental deaths than alchohol.

Marching on Kauai!

I'll be in DC.

Santa Ana, California!!! I've volunteered to be a Marshall, (suffered an ankle injury last night so I can't march, but I can protect!)

Nena Level 6 Mar 24, 2018

Kudos to you my friend!!!!! March on!!!!!

Stonington CT

I'll be at the march in Greenville, SC.

dkp93 Level 8 Mar 23, 2018

In Knoxville, Tennessee, the event will be on the university campus, and I'll be helping at the voter registration area, in addition to "marching" up The Hill -- a UT landmark and not for the faint of heart 😉 I really wish I could be in D.C., though.

yes. in buffalo, ny. i wish a stray bullet would find all the nra/trump-eters. wait, did i just say that?

Where's the tolerance? Not everyone is anti gun.

Dave59, a lot of people including TONS of gun owners are anti-NRA. That does not mean they are anti-gun.The great great majority of gun owners are not in the NRA including one my best friends who builds custom guns for competitive shooting.

Planning on going to the Sarasota march.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42261
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.