Agnostic.com

6 3

WOULD YOU LET TRUMP OFF THE HOOK?

If Trump offered to resign from the presidency immediately in exchange for a pardon for his alleged crimes & a one way ticket to Russia, would you take him up on the offer?

Remiforce 7 Nov 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump and the entire GOP are climate change deniers, and it is already wreaking havoc with people's lives and killing people. They should all be charged with crimes against humanity, convinced and spend the rest of their lives in prison. If we could stop emitting greenhouse gases today, millions, probably billions, of people will die from climate change. Why would anyone want to let Trump off the hook. Make an example of him!

If he resigns, Pence will pardon him for any current federal charges. We have nothing to say about it. Yes, I would like him to resign.

Trump may not have killed millions of people like Hitler & Stalin, but he's working on it

Yes.. he needs to go

It would be one way of getting that maniac away from power before he destroys the world. Some people may have moral qualms, but sometimes the best is the enemy of the good

Too late for that. I want him punished for his crimes, and his group of evil cronies as well.

Lets not forget to meet out Justice to his pack of evil crony enablers--The rethuglicans must be voted out

impaling might be better.

Trump has done a job of shafting us, so we might return the favor

Tempting. I'm still inclined toward public execution, as befits the traitorous slug that he is.

Too bad the Extreme Court defined treason as giving aid & comfort to an enemy only in time of declared war, which we haven't had since WW 11. They used to hang those guilty of treason

Yes, as long as the plane only had enough fuel to make it halfway there.

1of5 Level 8 Nov 8, 2019

& it was a pilotless drone programmed to crash in an unpopulated area. We can't be too careful

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:423999
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.