Agnostic.com

2 1

One of my favorite pics. Sometimes its the 'little things' of great beauty that get missed. China can be beautiful in ways that are great and small.

Silver1wun 7 Mar 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Indeed...

Reminds me of a Johnny- Jump Up i saw growing up through a sidewalk some years back. So pretty, and resillient! I actually walked by it every day just to see it. Thanks for the memory

Oh yes! 'Of candle light and wine, castles on the Rhine, the Parthenon and moments on the Hudson River Line.
How lovely it was.
And, thanks for the memory, of rainy afternoons, swingy Harlem tunes, motor trips, burning lips, burning toast and prunes.
How lovely it was.
Many's the time that we feasted and many's the time that we fasted. Oh well, it was swell while it lasted. We did have fun. No harm done.
And Thanks for the memory'...
I'd better quit right here, get another beer, before you fall a sleep my dear.. just thank you, ever soooo much-

@Silver1wun how romantic!

@Livinlife It was one of the best songs of the century and Hope butchered it vocally, lyrically and rhythmically after making it 'his' theme. His original recorded duet with Shirley Ross was so touching.

@Silver1wun I remember him singing it now. At the end if his t.v. specials. You're right, this version is rather sweet

@Livinlife Crosby would have done it much more justice. He also, of course, sang it better.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42449
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.