Agnostic.com

7 0

Best book you've ever read?

Mine is totally cliche, but I'll have to go with A Tale of Two Cities. I actually got teary eyed at the end.

JayOleck38 7 Nov 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I kinda have a bias. "Good versus Evil: from beginning to end." I like the book I wrote, really a super easy read. Just one sentence and 222 blank pages.

Chaper 1 In the beginning.

There is good and there is evil.

Last Chapter
The end.

It could be used in a lot of different ways for teaching, learning. I didn't even try to write an instruction manual for how all it could be used.

No one really has to buy the book. A spiral note book with the words good and evil; your thoughts; and a dictionary and thesaurus. Like drama? Protagonist and antagonist traits. A lot about contrasts, rules/laws. Ethics/morality subjective/objective could be thought about. Getting into the more advanced stuff of oxymoron can confuse or blow your mind away. The good evil or the evil good.

Dig deep into the knowledge of good and evil ... it was once considered a part of the cause for a couple to lose paradise, so a version of the story goes.

Word Level 8 Nov 16, 2019

Angels & Demons

lerlo Level 8 Nov 11, 2019

The Hornblower Series by C.S. Forester. 12 books keep you on the edge of your seat! I should read them all again!

No one best - Several books by Bill Bryson and Mary Roach ("Bonk" comes to mind). Donna Preston's "Lusitania." Usually non-fiction and historical.

To Kill A Mockingbird.

Catch 22

Loved it too.

Without really thinking to much about it I'd say Dune.

1of5 Level 8 Nov 10, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:424704
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.