Agnostic.com

6 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nope. Go talk to Thunderf00t. 🙂

I am very suspicious for anything that needs radiation to operate. We have way to much harmful pollutants in our air already.

Thorium has been running Voyager 1 & 2 for about sixty years, and they have left the solar system. Although it is possible to make these cars, and make them safe afrer a collision or bullet impact, the idea of millions of thorium cars is frightening. Sooner or later, a manufacturer will make a car with flawed safety, ad radiation will leak. Neither people nor manufacturing are perfect. Shit happens.

Could be something outside of US. They are allowing electric cars in some parts of the US and the world because the greedy can still have control on how electricity is made.

In India the most popular car only cost $2000. I think this is where the world will change most, is from the bottom up in third world countries. Already 60 third world countries are doubling the GDP of the US. Somehow US will for force to change, rather than the other way round.

I wish they had a cure for this most destructive greedy plague.

The article doesn't sound very scientific to me.

Great idea, but the oil and car industry would never allow it to see the light of day.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:425733
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.