Agnostic.com

12 9

Too much coffee and alcohol!

I was so cold when I got home from Louisville that I made a huge pot of coffee (not decaf) and mixed it with Baileys. Now it is almost 1 am and I am wired!
I'm going to pay for this tomorrow when I come down. UGH!

Crimson67 8 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Irish coffees (coffee and whiskey topped with cream) are addictive. Spent an early morning in an airport in Spain waiting for a plane back to Ireland and discovered in a deserted airport lounge a vending macine that sold irish coffee (whiskey et al).I couldn't believe it ! And I think about 3 euro each. By the time I had to go through checkout I had a nice warm glow in my belly lol.

Ain't that lovely?!!!

Well, it's a probable option. But who cares, you had the benefit too.

Gert Level 7 Mar 25, 2018

There's a nap in your future Crimson!

What goes up must come down. Ain't that ashame( song from the 50's)

that is some nasty hypothermia weather going on out there. I have spent most of the day inside and coincidentally had a little Bailey's last evening. but not coffee.I hope you can get some sleep

'What is this 'too much' you speak of?...Time to start that great american novel that you may have never been planning to write!

You reap what you sew lol

But. It sure was fun now !!!! 🙂

Me being sympathetic and amused at your predicament are competing for how I'll respond... 😉

It must be around midnight where you are.

It's just after dawn here. Blackbird outside my bedroom window has finally shut up.

Take two aspirin's and a hot bath should help you, that is what I do

dc65 Level 7 Mar 25, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42933
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.