Agnostic.com

9 7

Democrats learned the lessons of 2016. They're not as vulnerable as they think.

Relax. We need less anxiety, not more candidates.

[nbcnews.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Nov 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

good luck with doiing all the right things to win your next presidential elections

I agree but overkill is better than keeping one's guard down. Cockiness with Hillary is how tRump and ilk got into power in the first place.

I’m not losing sleep over our chances or choices ..yet. The further der fuehrer sinks … the better every Democrat looks 😉

Varn Level 8 Nov 24, 2019

30% are GOP
31% are Dem
38% are Indie (Myself included)

In the last year there has been an uptick in both parties and and downsizing of Indies, illustrating the polarization among us, people feeling they have to pick a team.

Thats a false dilemma. That is also Moscows position and desire even as the Ukraine talking points coming from the GOP are Moscow talking points.

The team is team USA,

E Plurubus Unam is forgotten
Replaced 60 years ago by "In God we Trust", when Americans follow diverse Gods or none at all.

[news.gallup.com]

Centrist dems are not sensitive to the people. Unlike Bill Murry, they do not communicate with the average person. NBC news is a corporate propaganda machine, which I rarely watch.

Obama is a centrist, and out of touch with people that sent the 2016 message. AOC is one messenger, and she isn't fearful, she is outspoken and determined.

Relax, but not enough to be complacent. Everyone must vote!

A bit of anxiety might not be a bad thing as a guard against overconfidence against an inept con artist in the White House. His base is still with him and Republican office holders are still not standing up to his trashing of their party. Trump is still a competitive candidate, if a buffoon.

Absolutely true

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 23, 2019

True... Dems shouldn't be afraid to fight for what they want instead of constantly trying to have it both ways

All most care about is money and re-election; they don't fight because their donors want tax breaks and the status quo.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:430485
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.