Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK WV GOP Lawmaker Says Church/State Separation is “Political Correctness Run Amok” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

I sometimes think that politicians should have to pass a test in civics and history to be eligible to run for office... instead of lettign just any idiot run, like we do now.

snytiger6 9 Nov 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jeff Sessions is another one.

Conservatives from conservative districts say and do what their voting population wants. Progressives in progressive districts do and say what their voters want. It is hardly about convictions. It is about playing the game.

Instead of what the other side is doing or doing wrong, we should hold our progressive elected representatives accountable for pushing our agenda. The conservative leaders are aggressive and deliver to their electorates. Do our progressive leaders do that? I do not think so.

Our leaders are lame and our presidents were worried about their legacies and making friends on the other side. Other than health care, Obama was busy appointing Republicans in cabinet and in ambassadorships. What did he do about religion's intrusion that GW Bush and Karl Rove started? Almost nothing. He wanted to be a nice guy but he said in his own words... "They (Republicans) treat me like a dog." I do not want a general to be Mr. Nice Guy. I want one who wins and brings us glory.

I have heard a lot about what the enemy is doing, the complaining, crying, whining. But talking about our leadership and making them do what we want will be more useful.

It couldn't hurt at this point. Based on what's in the oval office now.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:431603
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.