Agnostic.com

9 1

The opposite Sex's body..

So what if you were getting intimate for the first time and your partner's body had some imperfections like stretch marks, scars, flab, etc. What would that do to how you felt about them? What would be a deal breaker?

2muchstupidity 6 Nov 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Kinda late to be worrying about such things. I would like to think the connection leading up to the intimate moment would be worth more than any superficial stuff.

As long as hygiene was good, then get over it. The most attractive part of any body is between the ears, and it impervious to age.

You are just in it for you if you are considering leaving at that time due to "imperfections". Go wank off you do not deserve sex!

The last time I got intimate-for-the-first-time with anybody it was in the 20th century. I'm working hard to make myself presentable, and I expect to see some new things - but I will be exceedingly grateful.

If im having sex with somone and simultaneously inspecting their body and reformulating the way i feel about them, id better either be paying a fuck ton of money, or i seriously need to reexamine my understanding of how sex works

Opposite, or same sex. As long as someone is in reasonable shape, and values their health, I can accept all kinds of things. Very few humans are "perfect" - even many younger ones.
So what.
Keeps things interesting !

"Photoshop" has a lot to answer for with body image.

@Catholic and humans can consent, or deny to use it ...

Think the last time I had sex with someone who had a perfect body it was, uhm, say, 30 years ago. Yeah, well go with that.

Now if someone has a perfect body it'd scare the hell out of me.

1of5 Level 8 Nov 27, 2019

Everybody is different. I will not get intimate unless I like the person. When I like the person, the imperfections won't matter to me unless it is serious problems that I was not told about. Then the discussion is about honesty.

I actually find these kinds of things to be quite attractive in an intimate sense. I really enjoyed exploring my ex and seeing all the different moles and marks she had on her skin

Good man ....who wants a pale perfumed air brushed shaved plastic surgery boob job hair sprayed fake eyelashes 2 inch finger nailed female ? The kind John Lennon told: " RATTLE YOUR JEWELRY " to applaud

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:431787
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.