Agnostic.com

5 2

Do you cover up in clothing or do you like to show some skin?

Most of my life I've covered my body in pants and hoodies. In the summer I wore boy's shorts and I never wore tank tops. My mom didn't want me in spaghetti strap shirts or really short shorts. She was a Xian. Even now I don't show much skin. I don't wear boy's shorts anymore. I do wear T-shirts in the summer and workout women's shorts, only around my place or if I'm going to the gym. Last year my legs were really skinny because I was new at working out and I didn't do my legs. Now that my legs are in shape, I might feel a little plucky this summer and wear my workout women's shorts in public. I grew up in a Xian home where dressing in skimpy outfits was frowned upon. I've never liked tank tops and halter tops. I'm not very big in the busts. I have spaghetti strap shirts from high school that still fit. Okay, I have saved some of my high school clothes because I liked them a lot and they still fit. I will have to learn how to feel okay in women's workout shorts in public. Here's to the warmer weather. My calves are way bigger now, not in this pic though.

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You have great legs. just so yu know.

Thanks.

You figure out what you're comfortable with. I understand what you're talking about though: you're proud of how you've transformed your body and want to show it off. Just be careful of anyone who only sees you physically. Congratulations on your transformation!

Thanks. I don't date anymore.

go for it!

Thanks.

I say wear whatever you feel comfortable in. Living in Florida, most women wore short shorts not because of fashion or sex appeal I think but because it was so bloody humid. Well possibly for some of them it was sex appeal. I wore shorts straight for 3 months and a t-shirt and jesus shoes (sandals).

Jesus shoes. Lol. I wear flip-flops all year round.

I show off my assets

Cool.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43500
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.