Agnostic.com

7 1

# The Troll Poll.

Haven't had too many, but am up to troll number 5. So far, 2 believers, 2 gunners, not sure re number 5 yet. I think it is time for me to develop standard operating procedures. Any creative ideas welcome but so far have the following list to choose from. This is of course in addition to sending my normal "Welcome Troll" package I send after tracing their address.

• 3 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 9 votes
Rugglesby 8 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why am I missing out on all the fun? I haven't had any experience with trolls here. I guess I'm too loud and proud to want to mess with.... I am an ATHEIST and if anyone is concerned, I only eat a few trolls a week, I'm really quite harmless. Here little trolls come out and play! (Whistles as to a dog) Here boy, (pats leg)....

i must be really thick skinned or very lucky to have not met any trolls on this lovely site

i love the bot idea, but as i'm not that computer-literate, i'll just have to report & block them. did this twice so far. axeelf has been farewelled, hutch is on his way out. hmmm, i just notice: both men. do you have more trolling males or females?

good point, both gunners were guys as was one believer, other 2 were girls.

I just block those categories of numbskulls; and one or two others I refuse to argue with. I'm 68 goddamn years old, fer chrissake, I'm not seeking political, social, or any other kind of schooling from someone 1/3 my age. Well, maybe tech stuff.

Haven't blocked anyone yet but one red piller and one fake news/tRumpite came close.

All the generals although my favorite is the bot

I do like the option of the bot that will continually argue but I just block and report to admin only if I think there is a more general problem than my sensitivity

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43603
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.