Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Democrats unveil articles of impeachment that could end Donald Trump presidency | Metro News

There is no doubt that Trump is guilty, or that the crimes he is accuse3d of are a LOT more serious than Clinton's lying about oral sex. However, I am willing to be the republicans will continue to claim, Trump's crimes are not serous enough to remove him from office, even though they insisted that what Clinton did was. The republican party has lost all integrity.

snytiger6 9 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It will be interesting to see what happens to the party when he is out of office.

The Senate would have to vote to remove him... and that is not likely to happen. Chances are he won't be out of office unless he gets voted out. Still, it will be the first time an impeached president ran for re-election.

@snytiger6 I know the Senate won't vote him out. I was speaking in general, whether it is 2020 or 2024.

@Sticks48 Wow! You put fear into me with the idea of not beign rid of Trump until 2024.

Someone needs to create a Meme saying "Vote in 2020! Unless you want to deal with Trump until 2024" and put it on Facebook ... and here.

@snytiger6 It is scary, but given what just happened in the UK, I am not all that confident.

@Sticks48 Yeah... I get all hopeful about elections only to discover i gave the general population much more credit for their intelligence than they ever deserved. So, I know what you mean.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:437156
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.